Sunday, December 22, 2013

Traveling Essentials

I'm heading back home to Seattle for the holidays and I'm counting down the days like a kid waiting for Santa. This will be the first time I will be back home for Christmas with the family since I left nearly 4 years ago (holy moly time flies fast). My mom is beyond excited to finally spend this cheerful season with her daughter and I can't help but share in her excitement. 
What I'm not excited about? Packing. No matter how much planning I do, I inevitably end up forgetting something important, and over-packing things I never end up using. It's a strange thing that happens no matter how much careful planning goes into it all.
Below are my carry-on essentials. I've at least got my carry-on packing all figured out. My checked bag? Let's just say it a "work in progress".
Traveling Essentials | Packing Essentials

Leith Chunky Knit Slouch Hat, $24, my favorite kind of hat - comfy and slouchy.
Celfie Sweatshirt, $24, obvious play on words and play on designer. Adorable.
Acne Black Skinny Jeans, $220, skinny jean perfection. Lots of love for Acne lately.
Leopard Flats, $42.49 (on sale!), dress up or dress down, you really can't go wrong with leopard flats. Closet staple.
Leather Camera Bag, $110, handmade camera bag for the world's most fashionable traveler.
Ombre Infinity Scarf, $78, artful infinity scarf adds a little oomph to any outfit. Cozy for planes too.
Archie Grand "Gangsters" Journal, $17, because we all need to make sure we keep track of the gangsters we meet, right?
Galaxy S4, $price varies, cannot live without my galaxy S4. It goes everywhere with me.
L'Occitane 'Subtle Violet' Hand Cream, $12, moisturizing and relaxing. This stuff is always in my bag.
Claudalie Eye Cream, $98, I just recently started using this and I'm hooked. Pricey but well worth it to keep those darn wrinkles away!
Nars Lipgloss in Larger Than Life, $26, perfect pinky hue for blondes or brunettes (or both, like me)

No comments:

Post a Comment