Friday, December 20, 2013

Work Holiday Party

Our holiday work party was last night and I think we had a little too much fun, if you know what I mean. Spiked hot apple cider, wine, broiled salmon, gluten free cookies... we are not at a loss for cooks over here. We exchanged Secret Santa gifts and whoever picked my name knew me entirely too well, which was quite amazing, because the presents I received were beyond special. Complete with presents for my little puppy.

While holiday parties can be fun and *intoxicating they are also a place of picture taking and holiday cheer. Dressing up is always fun around the holidays so to help, I've compiled a few of my fav items for dressy and classy holiday work party inspiration.
*did I mention the spiked hot apple cider?

Work Holiday Party Outfit

Mango Engraved Button Suit Blazer, $49.99 (sale!), classic and tailore jacket that you can dress up or down.
Benetton Sequin top, $49.50, a sparkly top that can work day or night.
Kate Spade Cobble Hill Brandice, $98, cross body bag, perfect for city streets or dressed up dates.
Reiss Pinstrip Tailored Trousers Black, $179, classic; you'll have them forever.
Gorjana Griffin G Set Gold Rings, $65, stackable gold rings that you can wear on one or multiple fingers.
Nars Lipgloss in Super Orgasm, $25, the perfect color for nearly any complexion. The blush is a cult classic!
Madewell The Mira Heel, $168, vampy pointy stiletto, but low enough so your feet won't be killing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment