Monday, December 23, 2013

Visiting Seattle

Where am I headed tomorrow? Only one of my favorite places in the world... home! Also known as Seattle.
Welcome to Seattle - the land of coffee houses and clouds.
Although, ironically, there are no clouds in the picture directly below... 
Seattle gets a bad rep.


 The fiance and I will be visiting family for the holidays, going to the last Seahawks game of the year (I'm a huge fan!), attending my Seattle bridal shower, and drinking as much coffee as we can. I'll be sharing some of my favorite places this week and giving you a glimpse into my Winter Wonderland-themed bridal shower, hosted by my lovely Maid of Honor, Ashley. More to come!

http://www.complex.com/
One of my favorite coffee houses. I highly recommend. The bookcases are such a sight.




No comments:

Post a Comment