Friday, January 3, 2014

2014 New Years Resolutions


I hope everyone had a great holiday! I missed this new blog adventure, but visiting Seattle was some much needed relaxation and time away (more on that later!). Now I'm back and ready to face all 2014 has to offer.

With it only being a couple days into 2014, I'm obviously a little late to bask in all the the new years resolutions glory, but I'm here to post mine anyways... hopefully that'll help them stick better. I'm banking on the idea of writing things down and then having to stay accountable. We'll see...!

Happy New Year to all of you!

The countdown of all my resolutions...
ONE : Write things down. Write down anything. My ideas, inspirations, favorite quotes, thoughts, everything.

TWO: Drink more water. I used to drink tons and tons of water. Like nearly an excessive amount. But I've been slacking and it's starting to catch up with me. Bring on the H2O.

THREE: Take more pictures. All of life's magical moments should be captured and shared - with all of your or friends and family.

FOUR: Drink more tea. I love tea and there are a million varieties. The list of benefits are lengthy and it's time to reap them.

No comments:

Post a Comment