Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Write It All Down: Favorite Notebooks



One of my new years resolutions (still going strong!) is to start writing down my thoughts. I can't tell you how many times I lay in bed coming up with great ideas that I promise I'll remember the next morning. Do I ever remember them? Hardly... if ever. I kick myself for not rolling over and writing out thoughts and ideas in a notebook I could easily have sitting on my bed side table. I have a pink and gold striped notebook a friend gave me that goes everywhere with me now. I store all my thoughts - both good and awful - in mine, so I never let a thought go unremembered.

With styles suited for all sorts of tastes... store your thoughts, dreams, and big ideas in one of these:

Campus A5 Notebook, this site has tons of notebooks for the unique.  
Blackbird Letterpress City Notebook, represent your home city.
Wreck This Journal Revised, Go ahead and 'wreck' this journal with all your creations.
Kate Spade New York Notebooks, playful graphics make for playful thoughts.
Postalco Chance Print Notebook, eco-friendly with a waterproof cover.
Jaclinart Journals, this girl's collection of artistic journals are the perfect gift for the girly-girl.
Sloane Stationary Big Ideas Notebook, for all those epic, amazing, and big (of course) ideas. 
Sloane Stationary White Lies Notebook, keep your 'well-intentioned' lies safe in this notebook.
Decomposition Notebook, this notebook can store all your summer lovin' thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment