Sunday, January 5, 2014

Style Your Desk



With my new blogging venture and current 9-5 marketing gig, I spend a lot of time at my desk. For inspiration, both for myself and all my readers, I've compiled some of my favorite desk items. From pink and girly to eco-friendly aloe vera plants, there's sure to be something to spruce up your space.

Acrylic & Gold Stapler, this gold stapler adds a little glam to your desk.
She is... Pencils - Pink, this girl's Etsy site (AmandaCatherineDes) has so many cute pencils.
Dachshund Bookends, this little guy keeps your books and binders situated perfectly.
Apple Ipad,  all of the apps and blogging tools help to keep me on-point and in-the-know.
Translucent Office Storage Boxes, for all those papers or bills you just don't know where to keep.
Letter Box Holder, for those bill and must-do nows... keep it where you can see it so you don't forget.
Glass Canister w/ Glass Lids, keep your energy up for work, pack it to the rim with snack.
Brasserie Breakfast Cup, feel like you're sitting in a french cafe
Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Body Creme, keep your hands and arms moisturize.
Blackboard Inspirational Wall Art motivational and on-trend with chalkboard wall art
Box of Chalk, for your inspirational chalkboard, obvious, no?
Claria Black Fountain Pen,  fountain pens help glamorize your writing
2014 Desk Diary, organize your day, week, and month with the pink and stylish desk diary.
Chef Cookbook Holder, while this might be a cookbook holder, I use it to hold magazine.
Aloe Vera Plant, bring the outdoors inside by adding a little green to your desk
Reese Oval Basket, the perfect catch-all for recycle, garbage, your sweater, your gym bag...

No comments:

Post a Comment