Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sweets and Streets: Insta-Lo's #2

Insta-Los

My mom landed yesterday into NYC from the west coast (long flight). I'm beyond excited to spend the week showing her the city, shopping for our new place, and eating/drinking entirely way too much. Hopefully the sun continues to show its glowing face. *this girl needs a tan*

Tonight we have a wedding and I love getting to dress up fancy and dance. Photos and post to follow. Hope you had a great weekend. In the meantime, here are some instas from the past week. 


Sweet treats from Kilwin's. I got fudge. Love fudge.


Walking along the west side in nyc. This corner has some really amazing architecture.


Rockin my new Converse kicks.
   

Flowers from my bestie. I dried them and they're still gorgeous.




No comments:

Post a Comment