Friday, April 19, 2013

Luxuries: Top 5 Blushes

Five for Friday: BLUSH


1. Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Color: One of my favorite skincare brands, Laura Mercier's blush is luxurious goodness. It's more of a sheer color than I'm used to but it brings a natural flush and glow that is simply beautiful. (find it at Nordstrom's here)

2. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush: My color? Dollface which is a light-pink. Tarte's blush makes my list because it lasts 12 hours. It's a nutrient-rich blush that benefits all skin types and helps to keep oil in check. (find it at Tarte Cosmetics here)



3. MAC Powder Blush:  MAC's blush can go on sheer for a touch or color or build-able for a more dramatic look. Silky smooth, it goes on even and lasts quite a while. (find it at MAC here)


4. Nars Blush: My personal fav is 'Orgasm' and there's a reason why it has a cult following. The color looks amazing on nearly everyone with just a hint of shimmer and a subtle peachy-pink coloring. I use mine year-round from white to tan. (find it at Bloomingdale's here)

5. Illamasqua Powder Blushes: If you're looking for a bolder blush, this blush is your go-to. Full of drama, Illamasqua's blush helps to define the face and is definitely a more daring, night-out choice. (find it at Sephora here)


My picks??

MAC and Nars. I have to admit, I'm part of the Nars 'Orgasm' cult following and MAC just never seems to dissapoint.



No comments:

Post a Comment