Tuesday, April 16, 2013

City Streets & Signs

Manhattan is an assemblage of some of the most artistic people imaginable. Walking the city streets inspires and you can feel the energy as you move through the streets. I personally find  myself always drawn to the interesting signs of the city. I love the type and colors and even the play-on-words that portray the soul of this amazing city. Here is a collection of some I saw around town today. Enjoy.


Being originally from Seattle, I couldn't pass this one up.

Not sure what Unicorn Meat is... but I'm intrigued.

This is the A-board sign outside of Pie by the Pound near Union Sq. Stopped in for some gluten-free pizza. Amazing. Oh, and the owner is super nice too!

Made you look! (This person probably has the most amazing sense of humor. Wish we were friends.)

Dinosaur wall. You can find the most amazing wall art in nyc.

No comments:

Post a Comment