Saturday, April 20, 2013

Tabletops & Vignettes

I'll admit it, I'm a little obsession compulsive when it comes to organization. I also tend to take it to the extreme with the putting away of my makeup and jewelry. I love trays and reuse glasses to use as holders for all my little baubles. I like to think I get my decorative 'edge' from my mom who seems to have a keen sense of design in all areas including floral, home decorating, and even landscaping. She's amazing and I'm glad I've picked up at least one good trait from her. Below are a few of my favorite areas in my closet where I keep and display my little 'luxuries'.



Fragrance samples, as you may notice, are a love of mine. I have at least 50 mini scents and I collect them from everywhere I go. Having so many scent options is a must for me; I'm a girl that loves changing it up and can rarely decide on one single perfume to stick with. I keep them everywhere: purse, car, gym bag, etc... and then I tend to leave them around like a trail of candy a la Hansel and Gretel.  It's bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment