Thursday, March 27, 2014

NYC Engagement Photos


With the wedding in May, I've had a good amount of time to plan and build excitement. As I am obsessed with photography, picking our wedding photographer was the most important detail, for me. I wanted someone with a timeless style that has more of an editorial eye, than the typical wedding poses.
After much research I settled on John Paul Teuntonico, based here in NYC. JP can envision far beyond what I think a typical wedding photographer usually does. He's so aware of the small details and important moments, and he captures them beautifully.

Here are a few gems from our engagement shoot in June. I can't wait for round 2 at the wedding.
I highly recommend JP to anyone in the area. His work can be found here:  http://www.jpteutonico.com
(P.S. as if things can't get any better, check out his philanthropy work here)












No comments:

Post a Comment