Friday, March 14, 2014

Weekend Deals & Steals: March 14-16


Are you ready for the weekend? I sure am. I've been battling this cold all week and with the loss of an hour last weekend, I've really been struggling. While I have what seems like a million things to do every weekend for the next two months leading up to my wedding, I will be making time for a date on the couch with my Mister and best friend, Netflix. Note: If you haven't started watching House of Cards you are most definitely missing out.

Here are some weekend steals and deals to help update that spring wardrobe of yours... I swear spring is coming, hopefully.


Abercrombie & Fitch - All jeans are $39 in store and online. I just picked up 4 pairs this week. Because, seriously... $39.

Asos - 25% off dresses

Banana Republic - 40% off with code 'BRLUCKY'

Bloomingdales - Take up to $250 off. Shop the top trends for spring.

Club Monaco - Spend to Save sale with code 'SPRING'

GNC - 30% off almost everything w/ code 'MARSAV'

J.Crew- Take 25% off select swim, shorts & tees with code 'SUNNY'

Lucy - End of season sale

Macys - Extra 20% off with code 'WKND'

Michaels - Find weekly coupons here

Target - Get a $10 gift card when you spend $50 on home decor w/ code 'SAVE10'

The Body Shop - 40% off entire site w/ code 'SAVE40'
West Elm - 20% off bedding + bath

Happy Shopping! I'd love to know what you all picked up xxx











No comments:

Post a Comment