Saturday, March 22, 2014

Top 4 Gym Essentials




Summer is right around the corner (hopefully) which means bikinis are right around the corner. Yikes. I've been spending lots of evenings at the gym lately, which isn't my ideal way to spend my nights, but the fiance makes me go with him, so at least I have a gym buddy and motivator. Another motivator? Vegas. The land of dresses and bikinis. My bridesmaids and I are headed to Vegas in just 2.5 short weeks for my epic bachelorette party. I'm pumped for pool parties, dressing up, and late nights with my favorite girls.

So, if I have to go to the gym, I need my gym essentials - my yoga mat, fitbit, water bottle, and comfy sports bra. I get a little grossed out by using community yoga mats so I have two that I alternate and bring to my yoga classes. Now I know exactly where my mat has been. My future father-in-law bought us fitbits as gifts about a year ago. I wear mine often to track my steps, my sleep patterns, and my calories burned. It's an awesome accessory and tiny enough to be discreet. My klean kanteen is my water bottle of choice due to it being BPA free and a comfy sports bra is a must-have for any workout session. What are you workout essentials? Would love to hear from you all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment