Thursday, March 27, 2014

DIY Beach Wedding Centerpieces

I was in major DIY wedding mode these past few days working on my rustic beach wedding centerpieces. With just months left until the big day, I've been trying not to stress and working hard on all my beach decor. I'm determined to do most of it myself to save money and then be eco-friendly and re-use the decor long after my actual wedding. My rustic beach theme allows me to play with sand and shells all afternoon, which is fun and it definitely has me dreaming of the beach and summertime. Is it June yet?


These tiny little starfish are the cutest.


Close-up of the shells.


Lining up all the beachy decor.


The raffia adds a rustic touch to the DIY centerpiece jars.


They're slowly coming together.
More to do... the DIY beach wedding to-dos seem to never end. Final product to come soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment