Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Seattle Bridal Shower

I'm a little late in posting all of these but I recently made my way back home to Seattle for my west-side bridal shower. My Maid of Honor (MOH) put together an amazing party for me and my closest friends and family. (Unfortunately I only had my camera phone with me (sorry!), so these photos will have to do, blurriness and all.)

For the mixed crowd we had beverage choices of wine, champagne, and sparkling cider. The wine bottles came complete with pictures from my engagement shoot. How cute are these??! 



There weren't too many sweets, thankfully, because this girl has to fit into a wedding dress quite soon. However, my sweet-tooth was indulged by these little delights - mini gluten free spiced cupcakes. I'm a true lover of cupcakes and my MOH and her mom are the most amazing bakers. Most guests had no idea they were even gluten free... the true test of good baker!


The game table. We played a couple bridal shower games right before I opened gifts. The first game: everyone had to write down their favorite or most memorable memory of us, and then I had to guess whose memory it was. It was so fun to hear what people thought was their favorite memory of our times together. Such a fun and heartfelt game.

The second game: my lovely MOH, Ashley, had contacted the fiance ahead of time with a questionnaire about our relationship. Questions like how we met, how many kids we wanted, who wore the pants in the relationship, etc. Corey wrote down all his answers and I, separately, had to do the same. Ashley then read the answers that we had both written down - out loud - to the delight of most the guests! Some of the answers we had written down were the same and so spot-on (go us!), others... not so much. Ha!
P.S. Yes, that cute little girl in the blue dress is me... I love that picture so much.


My beautiful bridal shower spread! A perfect winter wonderland-themed party accented by purple and silver. Ashley did such a beautiful job and I couldn't have been more excited to spend time celebrating with the people that mean the most to me. I'm a lucky girl to have two coasts full of people I love. I can't wait for the celebrations to continue!



No comments:

Post a Comment