Monday, March 10, 2014

The Gnarly Whale: Beach Waves and Detangler

Very excited to get my hands on my newest purchase: Vegan Detangler and Beach Waves from The Gnarly Whale. This 100% vegan and cruelty-free line based in Wisconsin is completely my type of thing. The amazing and unique name is way too much fun to pass up too; I can never . I love that they use recycled paper for packaging and that it is run my husband and wife, Ashley and Nathan. I can't wait til my delivery gets here so I can try out my new goodies.

Made with natural ingredients, there are hair products, lip balms, body sprays, soaps, scrubs, and face toners. The scents conjure up good images too: Sandalwood, Somalian Rose, Coconut Lime, Thai Coconut, and more. I decided on Thai Coconut hoping it'll bring some summer into my life. Coconut is one of my favorite scents. To say I'm excited would be an understatement and I'll give you all my un-sponsored review soon.

Until then, check out their site: thegnarlywhale.com/

Beach Waves and Hair Detangler from The Gnarly Whale

Gnarly Whale Soap

Gnarly Whale Lip Balm





No comments:

Post a Comment