Friday, March 14, 2014

Ready for the Weekend


What a way to start my weekend. A nearly competed kitchen nook, fresh flowers, and my Cold Season tea. Unfortunately I've come down with a sore throat which I've been battling all week. So, I've settled into our over-sized couch for the night to watch my manly man put together our new kitchen table and chairs. For once I'm not the handyman in this household - feels pretty nice! 

A few shots  from today...
A unique way to display fresh flowers. Probably the cutest thing I've purchased from Ikea in a while, these cutlery caddies are perfect for holding anything but... They'd probably look great in the bathroom holding makeup brushes .



Tea time! My cold season tea has been soothing my throat all evening and I can't help but love the inspiring messages on the yogi tea tags.


Hoping to feel better tomorrow. I'm off to up the level of blonde of my hair and then Pottery Barn outlet out on the eastern side of things to (hopefully) pick up our kitchen cart. Score of the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment