Monday, March 31, 2014

The Best Products for Flawless Skin

Flawless skin is hard to come by these days. Trying to steer clear of wrinkles, sun rays, pollution, and genetics can get exhausting. The pursuit of smooth skin is no easy feat. Finding products that work for my sensitive skin has been tough but over the last two years I've gotten really concerned with what I put on my face. I used to be awful at taking care of my skin. I'd constantly stay up late and wash my skin before bed maybe half the time. Which I've now come to realize is awful. I was also into tanning all throughout college, which is pretty much the worst thing you can do for your skin. What was I thinking? I knew it was bad for me but I think it's one of those things you just mature out of... you finally realize your mother was right when she said 'stay out of the sun'. I' m happy being my light-skinned now and I've learned to embrace it, and even kind of love it lately. 
After I spent one too many nights not washing my skin at night and getting upset that my skin was so 'blah', I finally decided to clean up my routine and my skin has really thanked me for it. I'm very meticulous with my skin routine now and always wash my face before bed. I rarely miss a step and my makeup and  skin just looks so much better.
So, to help you all out, I've come up with my 9 favorite products to get your skin glowing, smooth, and ultimately, flawless. From serum to silky finishing powder, these are my can't-live-without beauty favorites that I hope might help you all out. What are your favorite flawless skin essentials? (I'm always on the look-out for new and reader-approved products?)

Best Products for Flawless Skin

No comments:

Post a Comment